The over-the-ear hooks make the Hussar Magicbuds a great workout partner. And I swear I’ve seen that black and red design before…
- Over-the-ear hooks: There are a lot of Bluetooth earbuds available on Amazon that sound great, but don’t always stay in your ear while you’re running or working out. The over-the-ear hooks on these earbuds solve that issue. I did a quick test by running in place, doing jumping jacks, and doing push-ups, and the earbuds stayed in my ear without an issue.
- Sound quality: The sound or these earbuds is great! When sealed into my ear canal, I get a good bass response and the music quality is very good. At higher volumes I did notice some bass distortion, but still very good sound quality overall.
- Controls: There is no remote to flop around and hit your face. The controls are built-in to the earbuds. They are fairly easy to find and use while running, and make it easy to skip, rewind, and adjust the volume.
- Design: The black and red design of these earbuds may remind you of a certain other, well-known brand. But at a fraction of the cost.
- Built-in mic: If you receive an incoming call while using these earbuds, you can answer it thanks to the built-in microphone.Bluetooth 4.1: In additional to improved sound quality, Bluetooth 4.1 also has improved battery life for both your phone and the earbuds (as long as your phone is Bluetooth 4.1 compatible as well).
- Noise cancelling: Please note that these earbuds do a good job of blocking out the noises around you. You’ll want to use caution if running near traffic or crowded areas.
Overall, I like the design and sound quality of these earbuds. I also like the secure fit that keeps these in place during my workout.
Maintenance: Here are some tips I’ve gathered from my own personal use and from some other users for extending the life of these headphones:
- Don’t charge them overnight. If possible, take them off the charger after 2 hours or as soon as they’re charged. Lower-cost earbuds sometimes don’t have the same overcharging protection as larger units do, so prolonged charging can wear out the battery quickly.
- Dry off the earbuds with a towel after each use.
- Make sure the flap is completely on the charging port to keep out sweat and moisture.
- If you find that the cord is sticking to your neck and causing strain on the earbuds when you turn your head, consider getting a small clip to secure the cord to your shirt collar.
Check out the Hussar Magicbuds Bluetooth Headphones on Amazon
— Sample provided for review
Bluetooth Headphones, Hussar Magicbuds Best Wireless Sports Earphones with Mic, IPX7 Waterproof, HD Sound with Bass, Noise Cancelling, Secure Fit, up to 9 hours working time (Upgraded)
- COMFORTABLE and SECURE FIT: With Ergonomic design and silicone ear hooks, Magicbuds Bluetooth Headphones are secure behind your ears and rest comfortably in the ear canal. Premium soft smooth silicone gel surface helps sweat proof. It is great for Gym, Running, Jogging, Hiking, Cycling, and impact Sports.
- SUPERIOR SOUND and AMAZING VOLUME: With Advanced APTX tech, our in-ear design offers incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble, no matter your taste in music. Works great for soundtracks, audio books, relaxing sounds, and even techno music.
- NOISE REDUCTION: With CVC 6.0 technology, the Hussar Magicbuds Bluetooth Earbuds reduce background noise, so you can focus on your favorite music, no matter where you are.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 and UNIVERSAL CONNECTIVITY: We give you the power of Bluetooth V4.1 technology for seamless syncing to your favorite wireless devices, including iPhone, iPad, Android cell Phones, Windows Phones, and more up to 10 meters 33 feet.
- HOURS OF LISTENING TIME and VOICE PROMPT: Magicbuds Bluetooth Headset can deliver up to 9 hours(MAX) of play time on a full charge. Voice prompt allows notification of incoming calls and phone numbers, so never miss a phone call.