If you have Quick Charge 2.0 devices (or even if you don’t), this 15600mAh power bank from CHOETECH can charge your devices at maximum speed.
- 15,600mAh of power: This unit packs a lot of power with it’s 15,600mAh battery. It will recharge an iPhone (and many other smartphones) about 6-7 times. It should also supply 1 full charge (maybe 1.5 charges) to the iPad.
- Design: I like the compact design of this unit, making it easy to carry in my bag while traveling.
- One regular charging port: One of the USB ports supplies a standard 1 amp charge, which is fine for charging smartphones, Bluetooth speakers, GPS units, etc.
- One smart charging port with Quick Charge: The other USB port is smart in that it can supply up to a 2.4 amp charge to larger devices such as iPads and tablets, and it can also adapt to Quick Charge 2.0 charging to charge compatible devices at maximum speed.
- Quick Charge 2.0 Micro USB input: You can also recharge the power bank itself at maximum speed if you have a Quick Charge 2.0 wall charger. Otherwise, a standard 1 amp charge would take almost a full day to recharge this power bank.
- Lightning input: If you’re primarily an Apple device user, you can use your existing Lighting cable to recharge this power bank. So when you’re traveling, you can bring just your Lightning cable to recharge both your phone and this power bank.
- 4 blue LED indicator lights: You can check how much of the 15,600mAh capacity is remaining by taping the power button. Four blue LEDs will indicate if the power bank is at 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%, or 0% capacity.
- Size: The power bank is somewhat larger than many other power banks due to the 15,600mAh capacity and the extra Quick Charge 2.0 circuitry. However, it still fits nicely in a bag for transporting.
Overall, this is a very well designed unit that performs great as a power bank and packs an impressive 15,600mAh capacity. The Lightning input and Quick Charge 2.0 technology are nice additional features that gives you plenty of charging options.
— Sample provided for review