RAVPower 120W 4-Port Desktop USB Charging Station
Technically Well is supported by our readers. When you purchase an item through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more in our disclosures.
The RAVPower 120W 4-port charging station is meant to sit your desktop and supply power to your laptops, phones and tablets. Thankfully, there is no power brick to sit on the floor or oversized plug to block your outlets. The unit is fairly self-contained besides the AC input cord.
The dimensions of the charging block are 3.3 x 1.8 x 1.8in. It doesn’t take up much room on your desk and the two USB-C and two USB-A ports are located conveniently on the front.
- Two USB-C ports: This allows you to charge two devices at the same time, such as two laptops. When a single port is in use, the charger can output up to 100 watts, but when charging two devices, then each USB-C port receives a maximum of 60 watts (120 watts total).
- Two USB-A ports: In addition to charging USB-C devices, this RAVPower charger can also charge your phones and tablets thanks to the two “regular” USB-A ports on the front.
- Dim LED: The green LED is dim and shouldn’t keep you up at night if you’re using the charger in the bedroom.
These tests were performed with 1 USB-C port of the RAVPower 120W PD desktop charger in use.
The RAVPower PD wall charger successfully supported the Nintendo Switch’s 15V charging profile, allowing you to play in handheld mode and charge at the same time.
The RAVPower PD wall charger supported my Dell Chromebook’s 20V profile, allowing it to charge at full speed.
Acer R13 Chromebook
The Acer R13 Chromebook doesn’t officially support the Power Delivery standards, but the RAVPower PD wall charger was able to support its 15V and 45 watt profile.
Lenovo 14W Laptop
My Lenovo 14W Laptop (powered by Ubuntu!) was able to be charged with its 20V profile with the RAVPower PD wall charger.
- USB-C PD Output: 5V⎓3A, 9V⎓3A, 15V⎓3A, 20V⎓5A
- 100 watt max for either port when one port is in use
- 60 watt maximum per port maximum when both ports are in use (120 watt maximum total output)
- USB-A iSmart Output: 5V⎓3A, 9V⎓2A, 12V⎓1.5A
- 18W maximum for each port
The RAVPower 120W 4-Port Desktop USB Charging Station is ideal if you have multiple USB-C compatible devices to charge in addition to smaller phones and tablets that can charge from a USB-A port. The charging station is fairly self-contained and does not block other outlets.
- Two USB-C ports and two USB-A ports
- Up to 100 watt charging if one port is in use
- Dim LED indicator
- Only one USB-C cable is included in the box