Aglaia Motion Sensor Rechargeable Light Review
Motion lights are great to have around the house for a hallway closet or basement stair, but changing the batteries is a pain. Aglaia’s motion sensor lights have a built-in rechargeable battery, making it a way more economical way to light the dark corners of your home!
- Rechargeable: One of the biggest benefits of this motion light is the fact that it can be recharged. No more hunting AA batteries when the light goes dead! Simply plug it into a USB port with the included USB-C port. You’ll know it’s done charging when the red light goes out.
- Long lasting: This light can last about a month (in “Auto” mode) before needing to be recharged.
- Small: The portable size makes it easy to place in many different places around the home, such as a drawer, cabinet or under the bed to light your way to the restroom at night.
- Mountable: The unit comes with 3M tape so you can stick it virtually anywhere.
- Always on mode: You can also set this motion light to stay on all the time. This is ideal if you have guests over and need to light a staircase, coat closet or walkway.
- Micro USB: This light uses a standard Micro USB input, so you likely already have a compatible charger in your home.
- Cool white: This is a matter of personal preference, but I prefer a “warmer” (yellow-er) light. However, this light isn’t as “harsh” as other cool white LEDs.
Overall, the Aglaia motion sensor light is bright, convenient, and even environmentally friendly since you will save on batteries. It is great for lighting up an area of your home that is not convenient to a power outlet.
Check out the Aglaia Motion Sensor Light on Amazon