I love the wireless freedom of Bluetooth earbuds while running and working out. It’s nice not having a cord to get tangled in between my ears and my phone) But Syllable takes this a step further by eliminating the wire between the left and right earbud.
- No wire: These earbuds are one of the first Bluetooth earbuds I’ve seen that are not connected by a wire in the middle. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about the cord flapping against your neck while you’re running or working out.
- Lightweight: These earbuds are very lightweight and seem to stay in my ear fine while working out. However, as my ear starts getting sweaty, these earbuds to eventually work themselves loose, but the ear stabilizers help prevent them from falling completely out of my ear.
- Sound quality: Sound quality is very good, but bass is a little lacking. However, music is clear and the two earbuds sync up well.
- Easy to charge: Don’t throw the case away, as it is needed to charge these earbuds. You simply rest the earbuds in the case and connect it to a USB outlet via a Micro USB cable. You do need to make sure the contacts are facing down when you place it in the charging case.
- Pairing process: While the manual states that the left and right earbuds should already be paired from the factory, I did not find that to be the case. If you only hear sound out of one earbuds, watch my video for a walkthrough of the process to pair the earbuds together.
- Occasional skips: I did notice occasional skips on one earbud (typically the side not directly paired with my phone). This is likely due to the fact that the human body is like kryptonite to the Bluetooth signal (water blocks the Bluetooth signal and the human body contains a lot of it). I’ve noticed this issue with other Bluetooth earbuds as well (for example, if the Bluetooth receiver is in the right earbud and my phone is in my left pocket), so it’s not necessarily the fault of these earbuds.
Overall, I think these earbuds are very cool since they eliminate the wire between the left and right earbuds. It’s nice not having to worry about the cord flapping against my neck while running.
Check out the Syllable D900 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds on Amazon
— Sample provided for review