Enjoy Your Media With The GearBest M8S+ Android TV Box with KODI
Android TV boxes allow you to use many of the streaming apps your already familiar with, only you can show them on the “big screen” in your living room. The GearBest M8S+ features a fast processor and plenty of storage for apps apps, and even comes with KODI (XBMC) already installed.
Check out the features packs into the GearBest M8S+ box:
- KODI (aka XBMC) pre-installed: This is one of the most popular apps for managing your movies, TV shows, music, and other media. This comes with over 50 of the most popular XBMC add-ons already installed.
- Android 4.4.2 OS: If you have an Android phone, you’ll feel right at home with this box. Load up the Facebook app to check out what your friends and family are up to from your TV screen. Or load up YouTube to check out the latest trending videos.
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual WiFi: If you live in an area with a lot of competing WiFi signals, a router that supports the 5GHz band can help alleviate WiFi congestion by using the less-used 5GHz spectrum. This Android box supports 5GHz connections to give you a more stable streaming connection. Or use a wired connections thanks to the Gigabit LAN connection.
- 2GB RAM + 8GB ROM, 32GB maximum extended capacity: 2GB of RAM allows this box to run multiple apps at once and quickly switch between them. The 8GB of space gives you plenty of space to download apps and games, and can be expanded with SD storage.
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easily pair a Bluetooth keyboard or headphones with this unit.
This Android box from GearBest gives you a lot of flexibility by allowing you to use your favorite Android streaming apps, while also allowing you to take advantage of the multimedia powers of KODI. The small form factor of this box also looks right at home next to your TV.
Check out the GearBest M8S+ Android TV Box on GearBest
This sponsored post is brought to you by my friends at Gearbest, a great online store for buying great gadgets at some of the best prices you’ll find.