Apple unveiled more details about the Apple Watch. Here’s a quick rundown of what was announced.
- Apple Watch will be available April 24, 2015, pre-orders start April 10
- There will be three models:
- Apple Watch Sport (starting at $349): Aluminum with a sporty band
- Apple Watch (starting at $549): Stainless steel case with a stylish band
- Apple Watch Edition (at a mere $10,000): 18-karat gold case
- Battery life is estimated at 18 hours
- All notifications you receive on your phone can be received on the Apple Watch
- You can accept phone calls on the watch itself with the built-in speaker and microphone; Siri is also available on the watch
- It will track movement, exercise, and heart rate and visualizes this information in a new Workout app
Get more details at Apple.com.