Skiva PowerVault MFi-Certified Power Bank Review
I typically need to throw some charging cables in my pocket when I bring an external battery pack with me, but that’s not necessary with the Skiva’s PowerVault. It has everything built-in.
- Built-in Lightning cable: The Lightning adapter is Apple MFi-certified for maximum compatibility with iPhones. It is built-in to the cap of the unit, so there’s no cable to lose. I did not receive and errors while using it.
- Built-in Micro USB cable: This power bank can also recharge Android devices with the built-in Micro USB cable.
- Built-in USB adapter: You can recharge the power bank itself by using the USB adapter under the cap. Just plug it into a computer or any USB wall charger to recharge the power bank. If it’s too big to fit, Skiva includes a USB extension cable.
- Super convenient: I really like that everything you need to use this power bank is built-in to the unit. There’s no cables to lose while you’re traveling.
- 2,600mAh of power: This is enough to power to provide a full recharge to my iPhone 5S. It can also be used to charge an iPad, but it would only provide a partial charge as the iPad battery is larger than 2,600mAh.
- iPhones in a case: Since the Lightning adapter is built-in to the cap, it will likely not fit into most cases that create a lip around the charging port. I was able to get it to work with my AmazonBasics TPU case by turning the cap a certain way, but if you have a large case on your iPhone, you’ll likely need to remove it before you can use this charger.
Overall, I really like this power bank as everything I need to use it is built-in, so I don’t need to carry extra cables in my pocket. I was also really happy that it worked with my slim TPU case on my iPhone, although I can see most other cases being an issue. The inclusion of a built-in Micro USB cable is also a nice bonus as well.
An excellent power bank that has a Lightning connector and Micro USB cable built-in. However, it may not fit all iPhone cases.
Skiva MFi Lightweight Pocket-Friendly Super-Compact 2600mAh Portable power bank charger with built-in Lightning & Micro-USB connectors External Battery for iPhone 6 6s 5 SE & Android (Black) [AP103]
- FREEDOM FROM CABLES: All cables are built-in to the chargers. Makes it perfect to carry in pocket or purse. No messy cables needed to carry.
- APPLE MFi CERTIFIED: Market's first and best Apple MFi certified Battery pack to give you best quality. Certification make sure that it adheres to highest safety standards.
- 2A FAST CHARGING: One of the only charger of this size that support 2 Amps charging (1 Amp on each port). It can charge Apple devices, Android devices or any micro-USB device up to 2 Amp of combined output.
- COMPATIBILITY: All iPhone/iPod/iPad with Lightning Connectors (including iPhone 5 5s 6 6s 5SE) And All Android Phones (including Samsung Galaxy S7 S6 Edge S5 S4 S3, Note5 Note4 Note3).
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: A2600 Battery Pack, USB extender cable, User Manual & Warranty Card (1 Year). (NOTE: Lightning connector does NOT fit the protective cases.)