Aukey is known for quality power banks, and they continue that tradition by adding Quick Charge 2.0 technology to their high capacity 16,000mAh PowerAll external battery.
- 16,000mAh capacity: This Aukey unit plenty of power. 16,000mAh is enough to recharge an iPhone about 6 times and an iPad about 2 times. This makes the unit great to have on hand when you’re traveling and won’t have access to a power outlet for a couple days.
- Compact size: This power bank is compact with a matte plastic casing. While it may be too big for your pocket, it fits nicely in a backpack or laptop bag.
- AIPower: This smart identification technology from Aukey means that the unit can adapt to basically any device you plug it into it. In my video, you can see that it provides a high amperage charge to my iPad, allowing it to charge at full speed.
- Quick Charge 2.0 port: The dedicated Quick Charge 2.0 port allows you to fast charge compatible Android phones. It can also be used as a “smart” port for other devices as well.
- 2 amp input: This unit has a 2 amp input, which allows you to recharge this power bank twice as fast by using a tablet’s charging brick on a “smart” charger that can supply 2 amps of power.
- Charge gauge: Tapping the power button lights up the button to show how much power is remaining. If it lights up white, there is between 60% and 100% remaining. Green indicates between 20% and 60%, while red means less than 20%.
- Built-in LED flashlight: Holding the power button turns the built-in LED flashlight on and off.
- AC charger not included: This is typical with most power banks, but I thought I would point out that there is no AC charger included with this unit.
Overall, this is a very solid and powerful external battery, with the benefit of fast charging with Quick Charge 2.0. The AIPower technology allows it to adapt to your device’s charging requirements and charge at full speed.
Check out the AUKEY PowerAll 16000mAh External Battery on Amazon