VAVA MOOV 20 True Wireless Headphones Review
- Completely wireless
- Great sound quality
The VAVA MOOVs completely eliminate the wire you see in traditional Bluetooth earbuds, giving you complete freedom of movement while working out.
- No wires: I’ve a big fan of Bluetooth headphones for working out, but sometimes the wire gets stuck to my sweaty neck and tugs at the earbud. That’s not an issue with these earbuds as their is no wire connecting the two. This gives you a much larger range of motion when you don’t need to worry about the cord getting caught on something.
- Multiple ear tips: These earbuds stay in place by creating a “seal” in your ear canal. There are multiple tip sizes included, and I found the smallest ones fit the best for me.
- Great sound: The sound quality is not bad on these earbuds. Bass is good, but it sometimes overpowers the highs and makes the music sound slightly muddy. But I’m still impressed with the sound quality of these earbuds and their ability to stay in sync.
- Music controls: You can use the buttons on the earbuds to play and pause your music and adjust the volume. This is nice as you don’t need to pull out your phone while you’re working out. The controls can be a little confusing at first, so here’s a breakdown:
- Play/Pause: Tap the button once on either earbud.
- Volume Up: Double-tap the button on the right earbud.
- Volume Down: Double-tap the button on the left earbud.
- Next track: Press and hold the button on the right earbud until you hear a beep.
- Previous track: Press and hold the button on the left earbud until you hear a beep.
- Answer a call: Tap the button once on either earbud (the microphone is on the right earbud).
- Range: I can wear these while doing housework and get 20-30 feet away with minimal distortion.
- Easy setup: Simply turn on the right earbud and will automatically go into pairing mode. Link it up to your smartphone, then turn on the left earbud. It will automatically sync up with the right earbuds. Turning of the right earbud (by holding down the button) will automatically turn off the left one.
- Carrying case: The case is nice, but it is a little difficult to insert and remove the earbuds quickly. I’ve found myself storing the earbuds in this case (in the netted portion) more frequently.
- Sweaty ears: I found that if I wear these earbuds while running, then tend to work themselves loose eventually when my ears start getting sweaty. But for a weight training session at the gym, these are fine.
- Battery life: With up to 3 hours of battery life, these earbuds may get you through a workout session at the gym, but you’ll find yourself recharging them a couple times if you’re wearing them throughout the work day.
- Charging: I’ve found that many small earbuds don’t always prevent overcharging. I recommend using an outlet timer to only charge these earbuds for 2 hours.
- Sweat: If you wear these while working out, wipe them down with a slightly damp cloth afterwards.
Overall, these earbuds have great sound quality and I’m impressed with their ability to stay in sync with each other. The pairing process is easy and I like their ability to control music playback without using my phone.
Check out the VAVA MOOV 20 Truly Wireless Earbuds on Amazon
If you're looking for an alternative to the AirPods, these completely wireless earbuds have great sound quality and stay in sync very well. The operating distance is also very good, but they may not be ideal for prolonged runs as they tend to work loose when your ears get sweaty.
- Completely wireless
- Great sound quality
- May come loose when sweaty
- No charging case
VAVA MOOV 20 True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth In Ear Headphones With Built In Mic Earphones (Patented Eartips Design, Sweatproof Construction & USB Port Coating, 3 Hours Playtime, In line Controls)
- Truly Wireless In-Ear Headphones: Experience enhanced mobility with a cable-free design that won’t tangle or hold you back; enjoy untangled music on to go like never before
- Ultra-Snug Patented Eartip Design: Benefit from a secure fit that feels comfortable in the ear for longer use thanks to the VAVA branded, unique in-ear soft gel design
- Durable Sweatproof Construction: Built-in coating keeps the headphones fully functional even when sweating; don’t be afraid of breaking a sweat with the nano-coated USB port
- Clear Made-For-Life Audio: Benefit from finely balanced EQ settings for crisp audio during music streaming; stay aware of your surroundings when needed by wearing only one headphone
- Added Control With Built-In Buttons: Seamlessly adjust the volume, skip track, and activate voice controls; enjoy music streaming and calling for up to 3 hours on one charge