The Trendwoo Pocket Bluetooth Speaker is a slim and lightweight musical companion that is easy to carry along for your outdoor activities. Plus, my friends at TopBrandBox are giving away one of these speakers to my viewers!
- Design: I like the compact, slim design of this speaker. It’s very lightweight and convenient for carrying along on a hiking or camping trip.
- Great sound: I’m also impressed with the sound coming out of this speaker. The bass won’t rattle the windows, but the small subwoofer does noticeably enhance the lows.
- Loud: This speaker can get loud which makes it great for a small gathering. There is some distortion at high volumes, but it still gets loud before reaching that point.
- Built-in mic: There is a microphone located on the top of the speaker, allowing you to answer phone calls with the speaker by pressing the Play button.
- Controls: I like that you can control the music and volume using the buttons on top of the speaker (instead of them being hidden around back). A single press on the – and + buttons will adjust the volume, and holding them down will rewind and skip the track.
- Aux input option: Inserting the included audio cable allows you to listen to music without going through the Bluetooth pairing process. This makes it quick and easy to plug in a friend’s phone, for example.
- Distortion at high volumes: As I touched on earlier, music can get a little distorted at very high volumes, but in my opinion, the speaker still gets very loud before reaching that point.
Overall, I’m impressed by the sound and bass that this little unit can put out. Obviously, it’s not going to compete with a larger (and more expensive) speakers, but for its size, it performs very well. And the slim and lightweight design makes it easy to take along for your outdoor activities.
Please post your comments for this giveaway on the video’s YouTube page.
— Sample provided for review