Sometime the best way to stream a show or movie to your TV is with an app such as Netflix or YouTube. Other times, it’s easier to just visit the network’s website directly to watch a show. This box from GearBest provides the best of both worlds by allowing you to dual-boot in either Windows 10 or Android 4.4
The PIPO X9 box features a fast Intel Z3736F Quad Core processor and combines the features of a tablet, desktop computer, and Android streaming TV box all in one.
This box comes loaded with the following specs:
- Dual boot into either Windows 10 or Android 4.4
- Built-in 8.9 inch LCD screen display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels.
- 2GB RAM + 32GB of storage, giving you plenty of room for apps, games and movies. Storage can be expanded to a maximum of 64GB.
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: You can pair this box with a Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, etc.
- 2.4G WiFi 802.11b / g / n wireless connectivity, providing plenty of speed for HD streaming.
- Four USB host ports: Connect your mouse, keyboard, and external storage
- Built-in speaker
This box comes in handy for streaming basically anything, since it can handle both Android streaming apps and Windows plug-ins on the web. And thanks to the built-in display, you can also enjoy your content on this box even when it is not connected to a TV.
Check out the PIPO X9 Box on GearBest
This sponsored post is brought to you by my friends at Gearbest, a great online store for buying great gadgets at some of the best prices you’ll find.