eMeet Luna Speakerphone Review
If you’re like me, you’re probably working from home now and trying to find the best way to take work calls.
While the eMeet Luna speakerphone may have been designed for multiple people in conference rooms, I’ve found that it also works great for taking calls by myself in the home office. I can plug it directly into my computer so it’s charged and ready to take calls at any time. I’ve used it several times now through Microsoft Teams and I have had no complaints from the person on the other end. I like the flexibility of the speakerphone as I’m not “tethered” to my desk and can get up and stretch my feet without missing any of the conversations.
The sound quality from the speaker is also very good, in fact, it’s way better than the tinny speakers on my work laptop. However, the speaker is tuned for voice performance, so if you listen to music with it, you will probably find the bass lacking.
The eMeet Luna features a Voice AI feature that helps to filter out background sounds. While I found it was effective for removing the sound of a nearby fan while I was silent, it could still be faintly heard in the background when I was speaking.
I really appreciate that the mute button is front and center and you can easily tell if the unit is muted as all of the LEDs on top turn red. This eliminates the need to frantically search for the mute icon on your computer screen.
The round design makes it easy to place in the middle of the table. It has an aluminum exterior that seems very durable and it shouldn’t mind being tossed around in your work bag. There are also rubber “feet” on the bottom of the unit to prevent it from sliding around the table.
- Multiple connectivity options: You can use the included USB dongle to pair it wirelessly to your computer, or you can use the built-in Bluetooth to connect it to your phone. The included USB-C cable can be used to connect it directly to your computer where it should show up as a regular audio device. An AUX cable connection is also available.
- Voice AI: As noted earlier, this can help filter out background noise such as fans, keyboards, coffee shop conversations, etc, but it’s not perfect.
- 3 mics: It didn’t seem to matter which way I had the eMeet Luna turned in relation to my mouth. It picked up my voice regardless.
- Dedicated mute button: I like that the mute button is larger than the other buttons and that the red LEDs make it easy to tell when you’re muted.
If you're fed up with the quality of the microphone and speakers built-in to your laptop, the eMeet Luna is an easy upgrade with flexible connectivity options (USB, dongle, Bluetooth or AUX) regardless if you're on Windows or Mac. The dedicated mute button with accompanying LEDs make it easy to verify you are muted.
- Supports USB, Wireless Dongle, Bluetooth or AUX connection
- Mute button is front and center
- Background noise filtering
- Some background noise still gets picked up
Bluetooth Speakerphone – eMeet Luna Updated AI Noise Reduction Algorithm Featured, Daisy Chain, USB Conference Speaker Phone w/Dongle for Home Office, 360° Voice Pickup for up to 8 People
$89.99 in stock
1 used from $82.79
- NEW BACKGROUND NOISE REDUCTING TECHNOLOGY & SPEECH ENHANCEMENT- eMeet Luna Bluetooth Speakerphone featured exclusive updated VoiceIA technology eliminating background noise that may appear, such as air conditioning, keyboard & chair pulling sound, etc. With the auto vocal increase function, this USB conference speakerphone is able to identify the distance of the sound source, automatically adjusting the sound volume to realize self-volume balance, providing a super fluent call experience.
- DAISY CHAIN FOR UP TO 12 ATTENDEES – With eMeet cascading cable, you are able to daisy chain Luna USB speakerphone with another Luna speakerphone to expand the effective meeting space. The cascading function makes Luna conference microphone and speaker more flexible and can easily carry out in both the small meetings that having under 8 attendees and the medium meetings with up to 12 participants. (Daisy chain cable needs to purchase separately.)
- MULTI-MICROPHONE ARRAY & 360 ° PICKUP - 3 Microphone array equipped with self-developed VoiceIA algorithm technology to realize 360 ° free pickup and the maximum volume of the speaker was increased to 89dB making Luna Bluetooth conference speaker easy to apply to a larger conference room. This conference microphone and speaker was made to be full-duplex ensuring your remote conference call will not be interrupted and help you enjoy smooth calling experience.
- VARIOUS CONNECTION MODE & STRONG COMPATIBILITY - USB, Bluetooth, AUX, Dongle Connection are all your choices to connect Luna conference speaker with your devices. With the dongle, Luna speaker phone can be paired automatically pairing PCs and solve the problem of Bluetooth compatibility of PC to ensure stable connection. No driver needed, plug and play. It is also compatible with various platforms, including Zoom, Skype for Business, WebEx, etc. No matter Win or Mac could be easily connected.
- STYLISH & INTIMATE DESIGN – eMeet Luna conference speaker adopted advanced sandblasting process making full-metal and matte color shell so that Luna Bluetooth speakerphone could more integrate with your office design or home office. Dongle slot and portable design allow you to carry Luna USB speakerphone all round and hold a meeting anywhere you want without losing the dongle. Whether you are in the office, at home, or on a business trip, Luna Speakerphone helps you fulfill a smooth calling.