This thin power bank packs a large 18,000mAh capacity, making it great for recharging your devices several times.
- Power: 18,000mAh should be able to recharge your smartphone up to 10 times (depending on the phone). You should also be able to recharge your tablet between 1 and 3 times. That makes the battery ideal for weekend camping trips.
- Size: Although this unit has some weight to it, the flat design makes it easy to carry alongside your laptop or tablet. It slips easily into my bag next to my tablet.
- 2 Ports: There are two USB ports allowing you to charge two devices at the same time. This is convenient for charging both your phone and your tablet, or for charing your phone and a friend’s phone at the same time
- Design: The aluminum body had a good feel to it and helps make the unit durable.
- Long recharge times: I haven’t timed it exactly (as I was sleeping when it finished), but I would say this takes about 12 hours (possibly a little more) to fully charge when it is completely drained. With a battery this large, this is expected. The maximum input is 1.2 amps so, unfortunately, a 2 amp tablet charger will not charge it any faster.
This power bank is sure to come in handy if you’re planning an extended hiking trip, or you’re simply traveling with a group of friends (and you don’t mind sharing your battery pack). I really like the slim design as it makes it easy to sit alongside my tablet or laptop in my bag.
Check out the EC Technology 18,000mAh Ultra-SlimExternal Battery on Amazon
Technically Well’s rating: [icon name=icon-star][icon name=icon-star][icon name=icon-star][icon name=icon-star][icon name=icon-star]