EasyAcc Monster 20000mAh Power Bank Review
Technically Well is supported by our readers. When you purchase an item through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more in our disclosures.
A 20,000mAh capacity power bank would normally take half a day to recharge, but EasyAcc tackles that issue with a unique dual input design for recharging.
- 4 charging ports: I haven’t seen many power banks with 4 charging ports. That means that this power bank can charge 4 devices at the same time, which is sure to come in handy for families.
- Smart charging: Each of the 4 charging ports are “smart” and can basically charge any device plugged into it. For example, in my video, you can see that I plug my iPad into different ports and they provided the higher amperage that my iPad needs to charge at full speed.
- 20,000mAh capacity: This is a very high capacity power bank. The 20000mAh is enough to recharge an iPhone about 8 times and iPads about 2 times. This makes it great to have on hand for weekend camping trips or power outage preparation.
- Dual Micro USB input: While you can charge this power bank like many others by simply connecting it to a Micro USB charger, you have the option of using 2 Micro USB cables (both plugged into a 2 amp charging ports) to rapidly recharge the 20,000mAh capacity in about 6 hours. Otherwise, this power bank can take about 12 hours to recharge with just one 2 amp charger.
- Compact: Although the power bank is a little heavy, the design is still somewhat compact and can easily fit in your laptop bag or backpack.
- Charge gauge: Tapping the power button lights up 4 white LEDs on the front of the unit. This allows you to easily check if the power bank needs to be recharged before your next trip.
- Flashlight: There is an LED flashlight built-in to the unit that can be turned on/off by double-tapping on the power button. This light is brighter than what I’ve seen on many other power banks.
- Weight: Given the large capacity, this power bank has some weight to it and would not be comfortable in a coat pocket, for example.
- Plastic casing: While the power bank functions very well, the plastic casing feels a little cheap. At least it has a matte finish and is not a fingerprint magnet.
Overall, this is a great power bank to have on hand for extended hikes, camping trips, or even to have on hand for power outages. The 4 charging ports are not very common on a power bank this size, but this makes it very handy when everyone in the family wants to charge their devices at once.
— Sample provided for review
This 20000mAh power bank is unique in that (1) it has 4 smart charging ports and (2) it can be recharged in 6 hours by using two Micro USB cables. The built-in LED flashlight also comes in handy for camping trips and power outages.