A 20,000mAh capacity power bank would normally take half a day to recharge, but EasyAcc tackles that issue with a unique dual input design for recharging.
- 4 charging ports: I haven’t seen many power banks with 4 charging ports. That means that this power bank can charge 4 devices at the same time, which is sure to come in handy for families.
- Smart charging: Each of the 4 charging ports are “smart” and can basically charge any device plugged into it. For example, in my video, you can see that I plug my iPad into different ports and they provided the higher amperage that my iPad needs to charge at full speed.
- 20,000mAh capacity: This is a very high capacity power bank. The 20000mAh is enough to recharge an iPhone about 8 times and iPads about 2 times. This makes it great to have on hand for weekend camping trips or power outage preparation.
- Dual Micro USB input: While you can charge this power bank like many others by simply connecting it to a Micro USB charger, you have the option of using 2 Micro USB cables (both plugged into a 2 amp charging ports) to rapidly recharge the 20,000mAh capacity in about 6 hours. Otherwise, this power bank can take about 12 hours to recharge with just one 2 amp charger.
- Compact: Although the power bank is a little heavy, the design is still somewhat compact and can easily fit in your laptop bag or backpack.
- Charge gauge: Tapping the power button lights up 4 white LEDs on the front of the unit. This allows you to easily check if the power bank needs to be recharged before your next trip.
- Flashlight: There is an LED flashlight built-in to the unit that can be turned on/off by double-tapping on the power button. This light is brighter than what I’ve seen on many other power banks.
- Weight: Given the large capacity, this power bank has some weight to it and would not be comfortable in a coat pocket, for example.
- Plastic casing: While the power bank functions very well, the plastic casing feels a little cheap. At least it has a matte finish and is not a fingerprint magnet.
Overall, this is a great power bank to have on hand for extended hikes, camping trips, or even to have on hand for power outages. The 4 charging ports are not very common on a power bank this size, but this makes it very handy when everyone in the family wants to charge their devices at once.
— Sample provided for review