You may have a heavy duty case for your smartphone, but what if you want to bring along a power bank in the harsh outdoor elements? The CooCheer Rugged Power Bank allows you to power up even if it needs to take a few drops along the way.
- Rugged design: The hard aluminum exterior is surrounded by shock absorbing rubber. The flap on the charging ports also protects the power bank from moisture. So a drop to the ground or into a puddle won’t leave you powerless.
- 7500mAh capacity: This allows most smartphones to charge about 2-3 times before the power bank itself needs to be recharged.
- Built-in flashlight: A small LED can provide light for when you’re battling the outdoor elements. You can turn it on and off by holding down the power button.
- 2 USB outputs: The two full-sized USB ports allow you to charge your phone and a friend’s phone at the same time. Please note that you will need to bring your own charging cables.
- 2 amp output: While this power bank may not be large enough to fully recharge a dead iPad, many tablets can charge faster thanks to the 2 amp output on this power bank. Please note that only one port can output at 2 amps (the other port would be limited to 1 amp).
- LED charge indicator: The 4 blue LEDs indicate how much charge is remaining in the power bank.
- Size: This power bank is larger than many other 7500mAh power banks. However, the increased size is due to the extra exterior protections in place.
- Turn off: This power bank seems to remain on once you hit the power button, so you need to remember to press the power button again to turn the power bank off when you’re done charging.
Overall, this is a handy and well-protected power bank for taking along for a hiking or camping trip. And you don’t need to worry about dropping it or getting it wet thanks to the reinforced exterior.
Check out the Coocheer Rugged Power Bank on Amazon
— Sample provided for review