Need to charge your iPad at full speed in your car? Skiva’s PowerFlow charger has you covered.
- High output: The 2.1 amp output means that this car charger is powerful enough to charge an iPad at full speed, and it will also work fine for your iPhone.
- Apple MFi-certified: The Lightning connector is approved by Apple to be fully compatible with your iPhone and iPad.
- Small connector: The Lightning connector is about the same size as Apple’s original Lightning cable, maybe just a hair larger. It should still fit fine in through most iPhone cases.
- Blue LED: I know this doesn’t affect the functionality of the device, but I really like the blue LED on this charger as it matches my car’s dashboard well.
- No fuse: While this car charger has built-in protections for over-heating and over-charging situations, I could not find a user-replaceable fuse. So when this charger gives up the ghost, it’s done.
Overall, I’m impressed with how small this charger is compared to other car chargers I’ve used, and I like that it can provide full power to an iPad. This Skiva unit appears to be very well made and I have had no issues with this car charger.