Sick of flipping your USB plugs every time you try to charge your phone or tablet? BESTEK tackles that annoyance with their 4 USB port charger.
- Reversible Ports: Does anyone ever plug in a USB cord correctly the first time? If you’re sick of flipping over USB plugs as often as I do, you’ll appreciate the reversible ports on this BESTEK charger. The unique ports allow you to plug in the USB cable either way, so you always get it right the first time.
- Smart ports: The ports can also adapt between a smartphone only needing 1 amp to a tablet requiring 2 amps. You can basically plug any device into any of the ports and it will charge at full speed. I tested out the ports with a USB power meter in my video and you can see it provides a full 2 amp charge to my iPad.
- Blue LED: I really like how the indicator light not only tells you that this unit is working, but it also casts a cool, blue glow around each of the ports.
- Lots of space: The ports are also nicely spaced apart. This is handy if you need to charge a power bank with a built-in USB connector.
- No power brick: The power cord has two prongs and will fit nicely on a power strip or wall outlet without blocking other outlets.
- Size: This charger is a little larger than some other multi-port USB chargers, but I think the advantage of the reversible USB ports greatly outweighs the small inconvenience of the extra size.
Overall, I really like the reversible ports since they allow me to plug in my USB cables on the first try. I hope to see these types of ports on more devices soon!
Check out the BESTEK Reversible 4 USB Port Charger on Amazon
– Sample unit provided for review