Anear’s new charger is one of the few multi-port chargers I’ve seen that can supply 2 amps to each port at the same time. If you have a lot of tablets in your home, this can come in handy.
- 6 USB charging ports: There are 6 USB ports on the unit. Each of them are “smart” ports meaning that they can supply up to 2 amps of power if the device needs it. They are also fine for charging smartphones and other devices that only need 1 amp. In my video, you can see that these smart ports adapted and provided a higher amperage to my iPad.
- 60W: This charger can deliver 2 amps of power to all 6 ports simultaneously. If you have the fortunate problem of needing to charge 6 tablets at full speed at the same time, you can do so with this charger.
- Blue LED: I like that there is a blue LED to let you know if the unit is on and receiving power.
- 2 prong plug: The plug does not block other outlets and fits nicely on a power strip.
- Compact design: The unit is small and takes up very little space, making it fine for a nightstand or the kitchen counter.
- No cables: There are no cables included with the unit, so you will need to use your own Micro USB or Lightning charging cables.
Overall, this is a very convenient charging station that can handle basically any device you connect to it. The smart ports are able to adapt to tablet devices and charge them at full speed.