Whether you’re taking a weekend camping trip or spending the day hunting Pokemon at your favorite PokeStop, the Poweradd Pilot X7 can keep your charged throughout your adventure.
- 20,000mAh of power: At this capacity, you recharge an iPhone (and many smartphones) about 6-8 times. This will definitely get you, and a friend, through a day of playing Pokemon Go. It’s also great for taking along for weekend camping trips to keep your phone and Bluetooth speaker charged.
- 2 ports: The two ports come in handy if you need to charge 2 devices at the same time (for example, when your friend gets jealous that you’re charging your phone and wants to charge their phone, too).
- 2 amp output: With two devices connected, one port will receive 2.1 amps of power, which allows a tablet to charge at full speed. The other device gets 1 amp, which is fine for smartphones or for slow charging a tablet.
- LED battery indicator: The 4 blue LEDs make it easy to see how much power is remaining in the power bank by simply tapping the power button. This is handy so you can check if the power bank needs to be recharged before you head out.
- 2 amp input: You can recharge this power bank twice as fast if you use a 2 amp USB charger (like the one that came with your iPad or tablet). If you need a 2 amp charged, check out the PowerAdd desktop charger.
- Flashlight: There is a small white LED that can be used as a flashlight by holding down the power button. It’s not a flood light by any means, but it will help you find your way if your Pokemon hunts take you to dusk.
- Size: Since this power bank packs a lot of power, it is somewhat large. It won’t fit in my pocket, but it’s easy to stow away in a backpack.
Overall, this power bank performs well and provides a reliable charge when you need it. Plus the red accents makes it perfect for stowing away in your Pokemon bag.
— Sample provided for review