Whether camping or simply being prepared for a power outage, this solar light from LEDNut is both practical and very cool!
- Solar: No batteries or charging cord to worry about. Just let this set in the sun during the day and you’ll get up to 6 hours of light in the evening.
- Inflatable: This light is easy to carry with you and to store. In its deflated state, it takes up minimal space and can easily be carried in a backpack, for example. When you need the light, you can quickly inflate it with the included hand bump. The nozzle also prevents air from escaping unless you pinch it.
- Light: Unlike an LED flashlight, this lamp provides a nice ambiance and serves as an area light. The LEDs are nicely diffused by the frosted plastic exterior, so it is not “blinding”. Setting the color to “red” serves as a nice nightlight.
- Multi-color: Each press of the power button cycles through 7 colors, including a simple, white light. The last setting cycles through all of the colors automatically.
- Waterproof: Thanks to the enclosed design, it can be used for light in the rain or to float in a pool.
- Punctures: You do need to be careful to keep this lamp away from sharp objects to prevent punctures to the material. You also need to be careful to not step on it.
Overall, this light makes a great light for camping, emergencies, or even for decorations. The included hand pump makes it easy to inflate it when needed without getting winded.
Check out the LEDNut Solar Inflatable Light on Amazon
–Sample provided for review