Anker continues to expand their popular PowerCore line with varying capacities and functions. The PowerCore Mini packs 3200mAh in a very portable and very pocket-able design.
- Portability: The compact, tube design of the Anker PowerCore Mini is small enough to fit in your jeans pocket, without needing to crack any “just happy to see you” jokes.
- 3200mAh: The capacity is enough to provide a single charge (or maybe squeeze out 1.5 charges) to most smartphones.
- LED indicator: Some small power banks omit the ability to check the charge level altogether. But a single press of the button on the Anker PowerCore Mini lights up an LED to show you how much juice is remaining with familiar green, yellow, and red indicators.
- Safety: The PowerCore Mini incorporates safety circuits to protect your devices from surges.
- No flashlight: Some early models of Anker’s incorporated a small LED flashlight, which I kind of miss on this new model.
- 1 amp output: Charging can be slow on tablets or Quick Charge-compatible devices, as this power bank outputs about 1 amp max.
The Anker PowerCore Mini is a practical single charge solution that is easy to carry, and easy to use thanks to its no-frills design.
Check out the Anker PowerCore Mini on Amazon